Do you ever lay in bed and crave someones arms around you but like its not gonna happen so you want to explode
The Amity Affliction
I don’t choose projects according to the idea of being a role model. To be considered as one, is definitely an honor. It’s something that I don’t think you really search to become a role model. Or at least I try to maintain my sense of self and choose roles that speak to me in some way and challenge me but in my everyday life staying true to what I believe in and being open and honest about it and if that is then I guess thought of as being a role model, then that’s definitely an honor to be thought of that way but it’s not like I search for roles that will allow me to be that.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine compliments.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
|—||10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via adeadman-tells-no-tales)|
It is the song in which people can hear another type of feeling in Liam’s voice, more warm and lovely. Simply the best love song from Oasis
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I still love you” is the saddest fucking sentence in the whole world